[OM] FS: LNIB OM-3Ti

Subject: [OM] FS: LNIB OM-3Ti
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:00:06 -0800
I REALLY hate to do this, but I bought this as part of an entire system
that I couldn't afford anyway, so I'm parting out some items, including a
"like new, in-box" OM-3Ti.

It is identical to a new one in every way I can tell, except it doesn't
have a manual. I am ordering the manual and will include it when it
arrives. The person I bought it from said it was only "used several times,
but probably not more than 20 rolls of film," and I have no reason to
disbelieve him.

It includes the original packaging, original paperwork (except manual as
noted, but including the blank warranty card), the cute little grip, the
leather strap, 2-13 screen and batteries.

In trying to come up with a price, I called a few places who had new or
used ones advertised. No one had one in stock. My asking price is $1250,
not including shipping and insurance.

This is an "American" sale. The first person who agrees to my asking price
gets it. Lacking that, I may decide to accept a lesser offer at my
discretion. (Those from other cultures are free to offer more than my
asking price, but that won't do you any good unless you are also the first.
:-)

So if you've been lusting after this item, PLEASE make me an offer before I
put on the negative gloves and carefully lift it out of the box again,
before I once again set it to one second, then fire and listen to the
lovely mechanical escapement mechanism, before I dare peek through that
startlingly bright viewfinder, before I change my mind! :-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229