Re: [OM] OM-4T Users

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T Users
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 18:01:37 +0100
Hi,
    I´ve taken 400 photos since I bought my OM4Ti. I have
used SONY SR-44 1.55V batts untill last week. I wanted to
use display illuminator but the camera turned off. I could
meter the light but I decided to change for a new batts. I
checked the energy level and they were at 1.28V. I could
say that I have taken many photos this summer, traveling
through Europe and I used a lot self-timer and long expo-
sures. I also took many photos without any roll in order
to learn how to use my OM4Ti with OTF-flash, putting the
demonstration (18% reflectance) paper that comes with the
OM body. I never could imagine that OM4Ti simplicity could
be so powerful. I love this camera.

Dave,

Olympus forever!!!