Re: [OM] I've been shopping :-) part II: the 40/2.0 Zuiko !

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been shopping :-) part II: the 40/2.0 Zuiko !
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:30:58 +0100
Hey Hans

Admitting it is the first step...! [I am a Zuikoholic]

I am enjoying my little pancake as well.  I did consider selling it (to
make lots of money) but it is worth more to me than any normal Zuikoholic,
and collectors don't want one with a little scratch on it - so I was saved
from myself.  I did consider selling it and buying a 35/2.8 (only slightly
larger) but it is worth keeping I think.  Those who saw my little lens at
Houten camera show thought it smashing.

Regards

Chris