[OM] Motor drive slippage

Subject: [OM] Motor drive slippage
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:55:26 -0600
I have an MD 1 that I use mainly on my OM-4T, but also on my OM-2, and on
both bodies it sometimes slips (runs for a while trying to advance the film.

It seems to do this a lot more often in portrait than in horizontal usage.
I'm guessing this has something to do with not having the motor drive tight
enough against the body, but both the control pack and motor drive knobs are
as tight as they go. Any ideas on this? Thanks in advance :).

---
Greg Heier (greg@xxxxxxxx)