[OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5
From: Alain Duquet <alain.duquet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:22:57 -0500
Cc: "'jloudon@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <jloudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Angel Lobo Caballero <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>, "David J. Russell" <djr@xxxxxxx>, Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>, Red Rover <red_rover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In front of the popular will of the purchasers themselves, the hour of
arrival of the
messages will decide between them. I will undoubtedly end up learning
the uses of the
Net. I still prefer to sell to the members of the list, when it is
possible, in spite of my difficult
training.

       "David J. Russell" <djr@xxxxxxx>         Tue, 10 Nov 1998
16:04:06 -0800
        Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx> Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:58:02
GMT

I register here the first two received emails and the hour of
inscription to the list. I will thus
contact Mr Russell to supplement most agreeably possible this exchanges
of good
processes.

N.B. I currently use the translator SYSTRAN d' Altavista. I hope that it
is expressed more
         correctly than myself.

Yours sincerely

Alain Duquet