Re: [OM] 250Magazines (was My First Camera Show - Houten NL)

Subject: Re: [OM] 250Magazines (was My First Camera Show - Houten NL)
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:52:49 +0100

Chris Barker wrote:
----
>There were 2 100-200 zooms; in fact I met List member
>William W while looking at the same lens.  William also asked the price of
>4 250 magazines - which is how I realised that he was a List member.
-----

The guy who was selling these magazines also wrote down his details, so I
could post them on the list to the ones that are interested. He had taken 4
magazines with him. as far as I could see NIB, complete with leather
casings. He asked HFL300,- for the 4 of them. He was from GB, so I guess
that if you live there you can profit from not having the exchange rates.

If anyone is still interested in the 250-magazines Iw ill post the dealer's
details, so pleas let me know.

I also wonder if Chris and Frank managed to meet.

Finally I found a (NIB) Tamron 2.5/90mm macro, complete with hood for HFL
280,-- (± USD 150). I am happy with it, because I know from the list it is
a good lens and I have never seen the "real thing" (zuiko 2/90mm).

Wiliam