[OM] Re: "spanner" wrench

Subject: [OM] Re: "spanner" wrench
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 11:14:56 -0800
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I wrote:
A spanner wrench is a clever redundancy to say the same thing twice.  Much
like the term "ink pen".  Just more fine examples how we are great nations
kept apart by a common language <vbg>

<vbg>  <--------- it is tounge in cheek.....humor.  Sorry y'all didn't get
it.
I KNOW the difference.  I was just making light of it.
Geeeeeze

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".