Re: [OM] Number of contacts on TTL Shoe Cords

Subject: Re: [OM] Number of contacts on TTL Shoe Cords
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 23:37:46 EST
PCACala@xxxxxxx writes:
<< Perhaps someone can help out.  How many contacts are on the shoe part of a
TTL
 Shoe Cord 0.6M (for the T-32 Flash, Stock Number 107-076)?  Is there any such
 thing as a TTL Shoe Cord F 0.6M (for the F-280 flash), or is this simply the
 TTL Auto Cord F 0.6M (Stock Number 107-057)?  Perhaps the shoe part of both
 were from the same mold but differ only in the number of exposed silver slide
 contacts?
 I detect 6 contacts in a fuzzy picture of the TTL Shoe Cord F 0.6M
 Gary Reese
 Las Vegas, NV >>

Hi Gary,
I'm not sure on the part #'s, but the standard TTL cords
0.1m,0.15m,0.3m,0.6m,2m,&5m that fit T32s all have 5 "holes / contacts" at
both ends of the cords.
As far as I know there is only one cord, 0.6m"F"TTL for the F280 flash.  It
has 7 holes / contacts on one end which fits only into the F280 and a hot shoe
connection (with 5 small & 1 large pins, total 6) on the other.
Hope this is what you were asking for?
BW