Re: [OM] While I have your brains to pick....

Subject: Re: [OM] While I have your brains to pick....
From: "cpl49" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:31:43 -0600
<<Wow...haven't picked up my OM-1MD for a couple of years..was not even
aware
that you could not get the right batteries anymore. Do I need to act on
this??
Will I blow yet another camera if I use the wrong voltage??
If I lost that one too I think I'd just retire into 'autofocus blah' for
life!
Susan>>

The original batteries were banned for environmental reasons.
There are several solutions.  It's your pick.
There are recent discussions on this in the archives.

Never abandon an OM 1-MD.  I will happily adopt it for life.
It may be angry with you for neglecting it.  But with a little attention, I
think it will
be OK.

Charlie Loeven

PS:  See, you are off the wagon.  soon you will be buying film or something.
"I've seen the (match) needle and the damage done".  -The original Neil
Young lyrics. ;-)