Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:44:13 -0600
>A favorite of mine is Bickey (sp?) for biscuit or as we Merikins say
cookie.

Are these things what we Americans refer to as crackers?

He he, this discussion is just about to digress into what a boot, brollie,
trannie, windscreen, nappie, and napkin is and other interesting English
language alterations.  Like "he took sick."

Or my inlaws saying warsh instead of wash...  (makes my skin crawl
everytime)

Ken (standard business english) Norton.

Hmm.  Ahha!  A Michigan term for you.  What is a "two-track?"  And what is
"two-tracking?"  First person to answer correctly wins absolutely nothing!