Re: [OM] Re:Recordata Back 4 instructions ??'s

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Recordata Back 4 instructions ??'s
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 01:12:38 EST
Hi All,
One more question.  Lee's FAQ mentions a "magnet door".
What / Where is this door?
Thanks,
BW

ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx writes:
<< Hi All,
 I'm still thinking about buying a used Recordata Back 4 I've found.
 Could someone tell me how to change the Date/time mode to the 6 digit mode
and
 how you set each digit?
 I would like to use it in digit mode for testing a lens at different
apertures
 and record the lens and aperture in each frame, i.e., 300 45, 300 56 etc.
 Is this easy to do for each picture?  Or would it be to time consuming?
 Thanks
 BW >>