[OM] [OM} M Quartz Controler 1

Subject: [OM] [OM} M Quartz Controler 1
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 17:15:37 EST
Olympians
I just got an M Quartz Controler 1 from this list and am trying to figure out
how to get it up and running. I called Olympus and they said that there is no
manual available for this item.
Soooo....
The plug attached to the Controler cord  is not a sub miniture type like the
Winder 1 or 2  takes but the larger one (1/8th inch) and it is STEREO  not
mono. Hummmm.....

So I guess I get a radioshack adapter to go from mini to submini stereo - and
try it out. But why did OLY make it a stereo adapter when all that is
happening is switching the Winder and Motor drive?
Also, what is the jack next to where the cord comes out? Is it for external
power from another battery pack?

Does anyone have a copy of the manual or info on how this item is set up?

I guess I unknowingly started yet another project for myself!

Thanks
Ken M.