[OM] shift lenses

Subject: [OM] shift lenses
From: "cpl49" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:17:47 -0600
<<As far as I know, the 35mm shift Zuiko has the bigest shift of all 35mm
format lenses. This is important, because the relative amount of shift
is connected to the relative amount of height gain you achieve. 13mm
shift at 24mm image height means an gain of more than 50 0n height ->
for example if you´re taking the photo of an 10m high object, your
picture will nearly look like made in 5m height.>>

I must admit I have only seen a shift lens in photo's.
However I had some experience with a 8x10 Deardorf around 1975.
The question is this, does a 35mm camera shift lens have to be shifted all
the way,
or can it be done in increments?