Re: [OM] Comments on 85/2.0 requested

Subject: Re: [OM] Comments on 85/2.0 requested
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 98 17:45:50 BST
>Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:28:31 +0000
>From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] Comments on 85/2.0 requested
>
>I've just acquired a SC version, is it really much of a drawback compared
>with MC.
>I do like shooting into the light!

Richard,

Well I have the 85 f2 SC and have had no problems with flare.  If you like
taking shots with the sun included in the frame any lens will have
problems, but you will probably fare better with a MC version.

Try out your 85mm and you'll probably like it.  I am in no hurry to find a
MC replacement for mine.

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com