Re: [OM] The case of the vanishing ERC

Subject: Re: [OM] The case of the vanishing ERC
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Believe it!  If you can find ERC's in good conditions now-a-days for
$5, you better stock up on them, because someday they will be worth
a ton of money.  I just checked EBAY today and there was a case with
two hoods (a short nose one and a long nose one) that has 5 bids
already at $29 (reserve not yet met); and it still has 4 more days
to go before bidding is closed.  There is another case for the OM-PC
that is put up by the Pittsburg Camera Exchange for $9.97, which has
no bids yet.  However, according to the pictures, both of these cases
are the newer "snap around the strap lugs" types and not the old
fashion "tripod nut" type that I like.
        -Dan