[OM] FUJICHROME MAILERS was Kodachrome 64

Subject: [OM] FUJICHROME MAILERS was Kodachrome 64
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 10:35:42 EDT
>Speaking of Kodachrome processing centers, anyone know of any >remaining US-
>based Fuji owned processing centers?  Seems my bargain >basket Fujichrome
>mailers are no good sent to Anaheim, CA.

>Gary Reese
------------------
Gary I had the same problem with my old Fuji mailers and got a letter back as
follows:

'please be advised that: all slide mailers are now processed at the Phoenix,
Arizona Facility and future mailers should be sent to:

     P.O. Box 52008
     Phoenix Az 85072-2006

Orders via UPS must have a street address which is: 3259 East Harbour, Suite
200, Phoenix AZ 85034 and if you have questions call customer service at
1-800-283-3686'

I have used the PO box address with success (just change it on the mailer.
Hope this helps

Ken M.