Re: [OM] lenses for sale, OM-2s question

Subject: Re: [OM] lenses for sale, OM-2s question
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 02:25:32 EDT

<< and my question: should the shutter of the OM-2s be similar in sound to
 the other OM camera bodies? i find it is noisier, and i am wondering if
 my OM-2s has a problem.

 thanks, james.

I find it to be more metalic and "clackier" for lack of a better word.  I
prefer the OM1 sound-it sounds like music to me. I think I can hear the air
shock absorbers working (or its probably my imagination).

If you are curious, there's an approximation at:
    http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~rt4n-mekw/om11.htm

Warren Kato