[OM] Olympus 70-210 lens vs. 75-150

Subject: [OM] Olympus 70-210 lens vs. 75-150
From: "Christopher Ramsey" <christopher.ramsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 16:41:51 +0000
Has anyone on the list tried out the 'Olympus' (or not) 70-210 lens.
I've got a 75-150 which I like for resolution but which has fairly
poor contrast (especially in backlit situations).  A local shop has
one of the 70-210's  in a sale and I wondered whether it would be a
good idea to trade in my 75-150.  The shop advertises it as being
ideal for use with the OM2000 - is there any reason why it will not
work well with other OM's?

Christopher Ramsey