[OM] Contact cover

Subject: [OM] Contact cover
From: "R.S. Adams" <aeolian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:50:55 -0700
Hello Fellow Zuiks,

Some time back someone posted that they had found one of the little
contact covers that fit into the shoe mounting hole on an OM2n.  A
little "off line" attempt to snag this beauty was uneventful as the
poster is a collector and not interested in parting with it (could you
blame him!).

Anyway, thought I'd give the list a shout and see if anyone does have
one that they'd be willing to trade, sell, or whatever.  I do street
photography with my OM2n body and would love to have the little cover to
protect the socket and not have to mount a shoe on the camera body.  I
know I could cover up the holes with tape or something, but that is so
tacky!  ha ha

The usual excellent "suppliers" of our "Oly-drugs" are all dry on this
item!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rand