Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list

Subject: Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:15:07 -0500
>And I remember the discussion about creativity...and we still need the end
>of the story of Ken Norton about Vert and Toky (of course he had some other
>occupations these last times...)

Ahem...  Well, um... um... uh..

Ok, ok, the next installment of "As the Focus Ring Turns" is coming up.  The
stranger in the shadows has altered the course of the story.  The continuing
saga of Vert and Toky is about to progress.  I've had much of it written and
waiting in my "drafts" folder for some time now.

Ken.