[OM] OM2000 Viewfinder

Subject: [OM] OM2000 Viewfinder
From: "Paul Van Gossum" <paul.vangossum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 13:35:04 +0200
Hello everybody,

Here are two questions specifically to OM2000 owners.
I use an OM-1. Light shining on the viewfinder influences the light meter a
lot. The same problem appears apparently also with the OM-2... models
(therefore some people have recently posted complaints like 'the camera
says 1/30 th, but the actual exposure in automatic mode is much longer').
Only when I use an eyecup 1 with rubber hood and set my exposure making
sure no light enters the viewfinder, I get a correct exposure. In my case
this means taking of my glasses, setting exposure, putting my glasses on,
setting focus (and sometimes even pressing the shutter button :-).
My questions are:
(1) I was wondering if the OM2000 has these problems too?
(2) Can I use this camera with my glasses on and still see the whole image?

Paul.