[OM] OM Bellows

Subject: [OM] OM Bellows
From: "Dr. Chris Barrett" <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:57:13 +0100
Marco wrote:
"I meant to ask if there are other cameras mounts' rings for use with Oly
Bellows. "

I've never seen any, and I don't believe Olympus would have made
 adaptors to fit other cameras to their bellows.

It may be possible however to adapt a gutted teleconvertor, or a third party
lens mount  to fit into the back of the bellows. The auto diaphragm is
controlled by the twin cable release, not the camera, so there would be no
problem adapting diaphragm linkages.

On the other hand third party bellows units are available for other cameras
so why would you want to?

Hope this helps.

Chris