[OM] any takers?

Subject: [OM] any takers?
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:55:39 -0500
I was going through some old boxes and I came across a fine looking 7mm non
auto Olympus extension tube.  It is in a red velvet lined black box.  It
does have a screw missing on the camera mount side.  I can't figure how that
happened because it looks hardly used.

I also have a OM winder1 which was dropped hard.
The lower case is cracked in front (large) and in back (small).The back end
of the battery holder is broken off but it looks as though it can be glued
on.  There are 2 screws missing in back that help hold the top and bottom
together.  The alignment pin on the top near the handle is missing.
I used another battery holder and got it to work, sometimes.
I guess you could say it is in EX - cond. ;-))

What I am looking for is a t-20 connector and a multi connector (as long as
they work).

If there is any one who would be interested in trading for these fine items,
please email me privately.

Charlie Loeven
lion1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx