Update: [OM] Olympus 100-200 f-5 for sale

Subject: Update: [OM] Olympus 100-200 f-5 for sale
From: "claude batmanghelidj" <claudeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:26:28 -0700
Some inquiries were made about the zoom.  There is good news and bad news.
First the bad news, although the zoom is mint, and comes with a rear cap and an
Olympus soft pouch, it appears to have something on one of the elements
(fungus?).  Therefore it must be worth considerably less than the Minimum price
of $150.00 suggested by a list member to me.  So I'm back to square one.  I
don't know if this lens can be taken apart and cleaned or if it will work just
fine as is.  Same money back offer applies.  Email me with any offers you feel
like.

Claude

Claudeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx