Re: [OM] Motor coupling covers

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor coupling covers
From: "Perry Bain" <BainP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 08:08:44 -0400
I was looking for the same cover last year. I contacted Olympus, and they
told me that they didn't have any more left, nor did Camtech. I was finally
able to get a few from the "Olympus Guy" (as mentioned in a previous
answer). In fact, I'm a little surprised that he did not respond to this
question himself.

Perry Bain
bainp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<< <EdMall@xxxxxxx> 10/ 8 10:37p >>>

<< I am new to the list so please forgive me if this question has been
 asked before. I searched all the archives I could find with no luck.

 I have an OM1n that is missing the motor coupling cover. Can
 someone help or point me in the right direction. I tried Camtech with
 no luck.

 Thanks

 Richard

ask olympus