[OM] Olympus 100-200 f-5 for sale

Subject: [OM] Olympus 100-200 f-5 for sale
From: "claude batmanghelidj" <claudeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 04:29:14 -0700
I just purchased an OM-G with this Zuiko 100-200 5.0 lens in excellent
condition in a soft bag.  I already have a 70-150, so the first decent offer on
the lens gets it.  I have no idea what it is worth, but if you offer me enough,
you can have it.  I hope no one feels this is an unethical way to sell my lens.
 If so then just let me know.  I can't think of any better way to sell it.
Just offer me what you think is a fair price.  10 day money back.

Claude