Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #544

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #544
From: "Stephen Worner" <sworner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 18:35:54 PDT
Sean,

I don't know if you've been into Boffins bookshop in Hay St but their
photography section has a good range of books on particular camera
types. The lastest Nikons are well represeneted - I saw an OM-2 book in
there a few years ago - the OM-4Ti might be current enough to have book
still in print.

I've also noticed that Cash Converters stores accumulate a large number
of instruction manuals.

Regards,

Steve