Re: [OM] Grip Strap

Subject: Re: [OM] Grip Strap
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 08:33:24 GMT
On Wed, 07 Oct 1998 18:10:00 -0700, "Rand E. Tomcala"
<rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Has anyone tried the IS type grip strap on the bounce grip to see if it
>fits.  I have found a couple of IS straps that could be had somewhat
>reasonibly priced (but just).
>Rand E.

The IS1/2 and also the IS3 grip straps have a hard plastic bottom
plate attached to one end of the actual strap, and the other end of
the strap will have to be attached to the top of the IS camera.
If you can exchange the fasteners for normal pieces of strap suited
for the BG lugs you could use these items, but I wouldn't recommend
it. The original OM straps (leather vs. nylon) are much better.

Frank.