Re: [OM] OM in WA

Subject: Re: [OM] OM in WA
From: "Stephen Worner" <sworner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 18:15:08 PDT
Cc: sean@xxxxxxxxxx
I agree about Photographic Trader- I bought a focussing screen from a
guy in Brisbane recently for $20 - being such a small thing he was able
to post it to me in a padded bag.

I actually bought my camera new in 1982 - cost $210 duty-free with the
50mm 1.8. I often see the same combination (or even the earlier OM-1
without the 'N') for up to $400.

Regards,

Steve