[OM] No Please this time!

Subject: [OM] No Please this time!
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 17:30:42 -0500
Dear Group,

I really regret being in the position of MR. Logical again.
However:  If someone spells a word wrong, keep it to yourself.
If someone offends you, take it off line.

This is a world wide system of sharing.
Not everyone has perfect English or even has the same idea of what perfect
English is.

Perhaps if you are offended by someone's statement, you should realize that
there is no body language here.  We do what we can to make a point.  Things
don't always come across as intended.

I also remember some posts about being sensitive to the influence we have on
the younger members.

If this stuff continues I will probably get off this list.

Charlie Loeven
lion1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx