[OM] No more means NO MORE.

Subject: [OM] No more means NO MORE.
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 15:30:57 -0700
By asking for a cessation of the continued bickering thread(s), I meant just
that: END of discussion. Period.

For the majority of this list who are likely very tired of this by now, I
expect
this to be the LAST message in reference to these off topic threads. That
means if you agree, disagree, or want to tell me what you think of me or my
choice of beers, do so OFF LIST, and the same goes for anyone involved in
the recent rash of trash on the list - tell them privately.

No 'thank you', no 'I agree', no nothing. Just OM from now on, OK? (don't
answer that...)

Thank you.

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx