Re: [OM] Winder for OM1

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder for OM1
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 07:09:03 -0700
Cc: swright@xxxxxxxxx, swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not all "Those that can" came with the MD logo.  I purchased an early
production OM2 new and it has never had an MD logo but to this day
remains capable of accepting a motordrive or winder.  As with many
things Oly, there seems to be no logic to the pattern of some things.
Md logo and multicoating are two prime examples.