Re: [OM] Winder for OM1

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder for OM1
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 01:59:50 -0500
On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 02:12:09PM +1000, Wayne Harridge wrote:
> I have an OM-1 (no MD badge) which works OK with my Winder 2.

Just to add to the confusion...

My original OM-2 (s/n 2402xx) has an MD badge, and takes a winder. The
disaster area OM-2 I bought recently (s/n 1119xx) has no MD badge and still
takes a winder. Until I got that camera, I thought all OM-2s were MD
capable and badged. The original OM-1 I bought in 1974 was not MD badged and
did not have the little cap; I don't recall what the inside of the bottom
looked like, so I can't say if it had the coupling and switch needed to
accept a winder.