Re: [OM] Remains of OM garage sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Remains of OM garage sale
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:49:59 -0600
At 11:09 PM 9/30/98 -0400, Paul Tokarowski wrote:
>Dear OM users:
>
>I have sold off all of my Om collection with the exception of the
>following lenses.  Please email if you are interested or have question
>regarding condition,etc.  All lenses have original Olympus front and
>rear caps, 500mm has a box.
>
>Zuiko 100/f2         Mint-  $350
>Zuiko 24/f2/hood     Mint-  $400
>Zuiko 500/f8 Mirror  Mint-  $400, w hoya skylight 72mm

Just wanted to put my two cents' worth in here.  Paul sold me a couple of
lenses (21mm F/2.0 and 90mm F/2.0 macro), and I was pleased as punch with the
purchases.  They were clean (I'd say "virtually immaculate"), well taken care
of, and the workings were smooth.  And, of course, they appear to have
wonderful optical characteristics (being Zuikos and all).  I'm still waiting
for my first set of chromes back with test shots from these two lenses, but
what I could see in the viewfinder made me really happy.  Chromes come in two
days!  I'll post more then, if anyone's interested.

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/