Re: [OM] Women

Subject: Re: [OM] Women
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:55:18 -0500
<<I really meant to say that that women were underepresented, not literally
that there were none.
But four isn't enough, we need more.>>

And there aren't enough gay men either!!  Or politicians or Bulgarians
or......or....
Let people do what they want for goodness sakes.

<<Ah yes but I can work magic with just my battered old OM1 (not even an
"N")
and 50 1.8, I don't need auto extn tubes, shift lenses, ED multicoating,
the "eyes" have it all.>>

No, the eyes don't have it all!  If you want to do macro or architecture
etc. you need specific equipment.  MC helps in certain situations as does
view finder display.

First all things British are crap, now our demographics are wrong.

Is this a political forum or a list for people who use OM gear?

Charlie Loeven,
Largo Florida