[OM] Shopping

Subject: [OM] Shopping
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 00:05:00 +1000
On holidays I went shopping.

Taree

Two XA2 with A11 flash @ $79 each. Also a XA-1 with A9. I found some second
hand lenses too. 35mm f2.8 $179 (typical example).

And a new 135mm f4.5. I asked the guy how long it had been there. About 10
years. The price tag was $936. Some posted to get a copy of photo trader,
which I did. They advertised this lens excellent for $300, $500 with tube. I
spoke to the guy in the shop, but his boss wasn't in, and he collects Oly
gear. I'll try again later.

I was considering modifying a bellows as per other posts, and also thought
this lens would be ideal, as it needs 65mm extension to infinity focus. They
also had a no name bellows in Oly mount, but I fogot to get a price.

Canberra

2X-A for $125. Also a 35mm f2.8 with a silver front ring.

These prices are Australian dollars. The total price for all would be about
three pebbles and a rock US.

Why don't I see these specials? Just the expensive stuff?

Foxy