Re: [OM] Zuiko 50 mm f 1.8 again.

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50 mm f 1.8 again.
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:56:23 -0400
The second 50 (which is called  Type 2, ) is 6 elements in 5 groups
(according to my diagram.  Type 3 & 4 are both unclear because the filter
ring is part of this big front group which includes the front element.  It
might be 3 elements is 2 groups.  This makes the type 3 & 4 50s  6
elements in 4 groups (maybe).
Type 5, current production, is the same.  Sorry I had to mention how many
types of 50 1.8s there are.

John