[OM] Good Stuff Still Out There !

Subject: [OM] Good Stuff Still Out There !
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 22:14:15 -0700
Cc: swright@xxxxxxxxx
I was going through the KEH .pdf catalog on Monday, in the Oly
section  of course.  I saw a listing for a Motor Drive 2 (no pwr pack)
in UGLY condition for $69.  I called them and they offered money back
guarentee that it was totally functional, just not pretty.  I got it
today and it is totally functional and really isn't missing that much
paint and no physical damage.  I'm happy with it.
  This Sunday is a Photorama Camera Show down in DC so I'll fill out the
scorecard afterwards.