[OM] OM2 vs IS100?

Subject: [OM] OM2 vs IS100?
From: Charles Lakos <Charles.Lakos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:53:15 +0000
I have only recently joined this list.  I am most impressed at the OM FAQ and
the amount of traffic on the list.  I have a couple of questions which I hope
list members may be able to help with.

1. I have owned an OM2 for a number of years with a Zuiko 50mm f1.8
   lens.  The lens aperture has always been a bit sticky, i.e. slow
   to open up again after a shot.  Is this common?

2. I have recently purchased a second hand IS100.  Can anyone tell
   me how this compares to an OM2 in terms of quality (lens,
   exposure, etc.)?

Thanks,