Re: [OM] New subject to aim the Zuikos at!

Subject: Re: [OM] New subject to aim the Zuikos at!
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:45:38 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/98 7:11:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< "Ohhh, whats that dadys got - can I see how it works?"

 My T32 and its 2m sync cord are my son's favourite "toys" amongst my
 kit - grrrrrrr.

 Giles >>

I've already thrown in the towel on this one. My three year old daughter has
taken some better informal portraits of me, using the OM-4 and 50/1.4, than my
wife has.

Good thing my wife doesn't read this list!

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI