Re: [OM] Model release update

Subject: Re: [OM] Model release update
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:18:40 -0600
Giles wrote:

>This whole process - from taking the photo to now - has taken five
>months.
>Now you and I know why there are so few shots of people in the
>gallery.

While it was very nice of you to ask permission, you are under no
obligation to do so. There is no legal reason you cannot post the photo on
your website since this was taken in a public place and you are not doing
it for commercial purposes. Now *selling* the photo for use in an ad is an
entirely different matter.