[OM] Second body, and zoom, which ones?

Subject: [OM] Second body, and zoom, which ones?
From: claudeb <claudeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:41:53 -0700
I have all the OM gear I need except three items.  A body with auto and
ttl flash capability, spot metering would be a plus.  The bounce grip
II.  And a nice medium zoom.  I would like to hear opinions based on
experience on which body to get (especially with all the circuit board
problems, the OM-3 is definitely a possibility too), and which zoom is
available maybe third party, to cover similar range to say canon's 24-85
give or take a few mm's.

Appreciate it.              Claude.