[OM] Found a good deal today :)

Subject: [OM] Found a good deal today :)
From: SiteMistic@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 17:39:55 EDT
  Well, I usually end up paying too much for Oly equipment, but I hit a good
deal. Lady had "Olympus" camera advertised in the local paper today for $99.
So, I went over to take a look. Turned out to be an OM1-MD, 50 1.8 lens, T-20
flash, manuals. Except for a few scratches on the bottom plate, you wouldn't
think the camera had been used. She had bought it years ago to photograph her
kids and couldn't figure out how to use it. I took the lens off to check the
foam in the mirror box and she said, "Oh, I didn't know that came off!"
   Now, if I could find someone with a 3ti with the same approach. ;->

Jim