Re: [OM] Bottom screws on OM2n?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bottom screws on OM2n?
From: Wiliam.Wagenaar0.000000E+00DSKSGNETHERLANDS0.000000E+00DSNETHERLANDS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:25:35 +0100
John Gaasland <kayak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-----
>Just bought an OM2n with two missing bottom plate screws. Anyone know
>where I can find some? Thanks, John.
-----

John,

I once had this problem (one screw missing) with my OM2n body, back in
1979. I searched in many stores and even opticians for some fitting screws.
Finally sent the body to Olympus Europe in Hamburg (I lived in Germany at
the time)

They sent it back about two week later telling me to look at page ... in
the manual. I looked the page up in the manual and found out the hole in
the bottom of the body was ment for the couplins pin for the Winder and
motor-drive!

Ouch, that hurt!

SO: be sure you don't make the same mistake.

Hope I don't offend you in this way.

Wiliam Wagenaar.