[OM] 40mm Zuiko mea culpa

Subject: [OM] 40mm Zuiko mea culpa
From: William Sommerwerck <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 06:07:43 -0700
Doris Fang is right. The 40/2 Zuiko did _not_ have a GN coupler. (I just
moved, but I was lucky enough to find my "The OM System Lens Handbook"
and confirmed this.) I got it confused with the Nikon lens.

The article about this lens says specifcially that it was created to
make a "pocketable" OM SLR possible, the same way that the Pen F SLR was
pocketable.