Re: [OM]After OM, what?

Subject: Re: [OM]After OM, what?
From: lclark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:43:33 -0400
In <l03130301b22b477f4ef3@[208.251.141.148]>, on 09/20/98 at 05:56 PM,
   Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxx> said:

>And if you decide that this is the way to go, the slow, contemplative
>approach to photography you could consider one of my pet day dreams, a
>Linhof small format(up to 6x9) Teknika field camera with swings, tilts
>and other adjustments to play with.

In the days before OM, I put my fortunes at the edge of bankruptcy
whilst in graduate school to acquire one of these three-lens outfits.
Its quality was so good that it was able to pay for itself with jobs
from several departments at the university. I still have the outfit, and
it's still capable of producing extraordinary results. The 105 mm f/2.8
Xenotar gives the same kind of "three-dimensional" quality I've raved
about in the Oly 200 mm f/5.0 lens.

les clark