Re: [OM] Photokina:: about the Imagek

Subject: Re: [OM] Photokina:: about the Imagek
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 18:35:02 +0200
Hi Ken,
you wrote:
>>All I can suggest is to be patient.  Just because it looks pretty rough at
this point doesn't mean that it won't be a functional thing of beauty in a
few short months.  Besides, what has Kodak, Fuji, Ilford or Agfa shown to
compete with it?<<

 thanks for your message it give me another point of view and in information
it's always necessary to "confirm" an impression. It's reassuring for me and
I've already corrected the explanation I have given to a friend of mine...
Of course I'm really interested about your first testing...
Impatient perhaps but as we are reputed to be "slow" here in Namur...
regards
marc