[OM] Camera shops in Liège

Subject: [OM] Camera shops in Liège
From: "Paul Van Gossum" <paul.vangossum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:02:16 +0200
| Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:28:16 +0100
| From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
| Subject: Re: [OM] OM 3 Price (was Marketing/OM2000)
| I visited Liege last Saturday ... I did not find a proper camera
| shop, let alone one that sold OM2000s.  Can you guide me or anyone
| else to decent shops in Liege or Maastricht?

I know the FNAC stores (I think there's one in Liège, others in Ghent,
Antwerp, Brussels) have good new and second hand stuff: they test (used)
equipment before they buy it and give more guaranty, so you're quite safe
there. But of course they're not the cheapest.
Other decent stores (which sell new and second hand Olympus stuff) in
Belgium: Grobet (Antwerp), Nelissen (Mechelen).

Paul.