Re: [OM] Wanted T8 Ringflash 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted T8 Ringflash 2
From: David Brown <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:07:12 +0100
Richard - there is someone in today's AP selling a T10 for, I think, £40
which is a very good deal. E-mail me back and I should be able to get the
details for you later (I haven't got the mag at the moment).

Also 100V / 117V = no noticeable difference for a bulb, but you will need
some sort of 240V/110V transformer. These are available for about £25. I
can help you with a supplier on that too!

David