Re: [OM] OM 3 Price (was Marketing/OM2000)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 3 Price (was Marketing/OM2000)
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:28:16 +0100
>Paul (another one).
>
>BTW: did anyone on the list ever see an OM2000 in a shop in Belgium?

Paul

I visited Liege last Saturday, a most enjoyable day now that we know where
the decent shopping areas are.  I did not find a proper camera shop, let
alone one that sold OM2000s.  Can you guide me or anyone else to decent
shops in Liege or Maastricht?

Chris

Chris Barker <><        mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx